On October 15th, NRS will host its annual benefit at Navy Pier. The goal is to raise $250,000 to help keep America’s runaway, homeless and at-risk youth safe and off the streets. Spirit of Youth 2016 is an indoor street festival with food trucks, a beer and wine garden, carnival games, fun activities, raffle prizes, and two auctions.
General Admission Tickets
(beer and wine, dinner and activities)
- $100 for a single ticket
- $175 for a pair ticket
- $500 for six tickets
- $1000 for fifteen tickets
(beer and wine, dinner, activities, open bar, reserved seating, and VIP raffle)
- $200 for a single ticket
- $1000 for four tickets and Grand Sponsorship benefits
- $2500 for ten tickets and Bronze Sponsorship benefits
- $5000 for ten tickets and Gold Sponsorship benefits
- $10,000 for fifteen tickets and Platinum Sponsorship benefits
- $25,000 for twenty tickets and Presenting Sponsorship benefits
The mission of the National Runaway Safeline (NRS) is to help keep America’s runaway youth, homeless and at-risk youth safe and off the streets. NRS provides education and solution-focused interventions, offers non-sectarian, non-judgmental support, respects confidentiality, collaborates with volunteers, and responds to at-risk youth and their families.