Relationships are hard to keep up and to break off. Being the person who is dumped can be really hard to handle. The person who you loved or liked and…
Relationships are hard to keep up and to break off. Being the person who is dumped can be really hard to handle. The person who you loved or liked and spent your time with doesn’t want to be with you anymore, can be depressing. It can be very hard on anyone. A friend who was recently dumped shared the things they learned to do and not to do in a relationship. I wanted to share them with you.
- Don’t talk about your ex behind their back. You may be mad at the person for breaking up with you but don’t ever say something bad behind their back. It isn’t very nice. You make them even more mad and the situation gets worse.
- Even if you’re really mad at that person don’t make a joke about them
- Don’t tell people things that you don’t trust them with. If you say something to someone you don’t trust or think you trust about your ex it will eventually get back to the ex. Again the ex will get mad at you.
- Always talk to your boyfriend/girlfriend about your problems. Don’t tell everyone but your boyfriend/girlfriend what is on your mind
- Don’t go telling the whole school what is going on in your relationship. You don’t want rumors going on about you.
- Slow down. Don’t go too fast in the relationship.
- Don’t say “I love you” too early in the relationship
- After the break up talk to your ex so you guys are on the same page with everything.
These are just some tips that if you want to you can follow. I think it is really good advice for anyone in a relationship or for those ready for one. – Tatiana