We have collected some of the wisdom from around interwebs to positively mind your mind this Mental Wellness Month. Here is a quick round-up of 5…
We have collected some of the wisdom from around interwebs to positively mind your mind this Mental Wellness Month. Here is a quick round-up of 5 surprising tips for mental wellness we’ve found:
- LOL’n is good for you! Adding humor to a stressful situation can help clear your mind, bolster your immune system, and increase your creativity (read more).
- Take it easy. There is an entire science behind chilling out (read practical tips for meditation, relaxation, and getting your chill on).
- You can condition yourself for chaos! Mental workout routines build your resilience.
- Change your story, change your life! The stories we tell ourselves have a lot to do with who we are.
- Don’t worry, be happy! Harvard psychologists find that being happy could give you a professional advantage in life:
- Check out our 4 part series “Do.You.” by guest columnist Tasha Richardson, who provides helpful tips on coping strategy, being more resilient, and working through problems:
- Part I: Do.You.
- Part II: Reclaiming Your Mental Space
- Part III: Dare to Tell A New Story
- Part IV: Embracing Inner Change
- Stacey Long writes on nutrition and healthy eating here.