NRS’ ASSOCIATE BOARD
The National Runaway Safeline’s (NRS) Associate Board is a group of young professionals who raise awareness and funds to benefit NRS.
The Associate Board supports NRS’s mission to keep Americas’ runaway, homeless and at-risk youth safe and off the streets.
Our Associate Board is the perfect way to get involved in the community, socialize and network, and contribute to an important cause. As an Associate Board member, you will:
- Work collaboratively to plan exciting fundraising events each year
- Serve as an ambassador to engage people in NRS’ critical work
- Develop leadership skills that further your professional development
- Broaden your professional and social networks
- Make a difference to youth and families in crisis
The Associate Board typically plans and executes three to four signature events each year and assists with National Runaway Prevention Month. For more information about the National Runaway Safeline and the Associate Board, please see the PowerPoint below.