How Runaway and Homeless Youth Providers Tackle Prevention Webinar
In this webinar, the National Runaway Safeline and leading youth service providers discussed the runaway prevention and awareness efforts being implemented into communities across the country.
This webinar will focuses on:
• Describing the importance of preventing runaway and homelessness episodes.
• Identifying strategies and resources to increase runaway prevention and awareness.
• Integrating runaway prevention approaches in their programs and communities.
• Rachel Reynolds, Outreach and Prevention Specialist, National Runaway Safeline
• David Durr, Service Area Director, Lighthouse Youth and Family Services
• Christine Gendron, Executive Director and Justin Hayward, Youth Policy Specialist, Texas Network of Youth Services
• Melinda Giovengo, Chief Executive Officer, YouthCare
• Karen McHenry, Program Manager, Bellefaire JCB
For information on more webinars, visit 1800RUNAWAY.org/events
Please contact Rachel Reynolds, Outreach and Prevention Specialist, at rreynolds@1800RUNAWAY.org for more information.