Use your voice to make a difference in the lives of runaway and homeless youth. Whether you have your own experiences with being unhoused, have peers that have left home at a young age, or simply want to champion change in your community, you can make a difference!
Join the National Runaway Safeline and our partner community as a Youth Ambassador in the National Runaway Prevention Month awareness campaign.
Plan fun events, spread the word on social media, volunteer with nonprofits in your area – get creative in how you educate others about the runaway and homeless youth crisis. Complete the form below to get started.
NRPM Youth Ambassador Registration
- NRPM updates and useful information/resources;
- A social media toolkit containing tips, sample social media posts and graphics;
- Direct, timely support from NRS staff;
- A chance for your efforts to be recognized during the 2023 National Runaway Prevention Month Awards;
- Invitations to Youth Ambassador calls where we share best practices and offer support to help you engage your community in a fun and informative campaign; and
- Invitations to NRPM events and activities organized by NRS and the Family and Youth Services Bureau, such as Lunch and Learn webinars, Wear Green Day and a Live Social Media chat.